Applications are not reviewed until the application fee is paid and all materials are received by the Office of Admission.
A completed application consists of the following items:
- A completed online application
- Application fee of $65 (can be paid online)
- Copy of active R.N. license. License images should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official transcripts
- If applicant attended more than one university, transcripts from all institutions must be submitted
- Transcripts must be received by the University no later than the documented 'Missing Document Deadline'
- Transcripts should be mailed directly to URI from the issuing institution
All transcripts must be mailed to:
Office of Admission
14 Upper College Road
Kingston, RI 02881