- Doctoral Candidate; Educational Leadership – Florida Atlantic University, Expected Graduation – May 2018
- Master of Health Administration – Florida Atlantic University, 2015
- MEd in Instructional Technology – Florida Atlantic University, 2010
- MEd in Educational Leadership – Lynn University, 2006
- MA in School Administration – Morehead State University, 2008
- BA in Physical Education & Health (K-12) – Morehead State University, 2002
- Quality Matters (QM) Peer Reviewer
- Principal Statement of Eligibility K-12, Rank 1
- Health Education Student of the Year; 2002
Which classes do you teach online?
HDF318G: Health and Wealth
Why did you start teaching?
I enjoy making a difference and assisting students develop within their field of study. The ability to facilitate a course where students themselves inspire each other and myself to advance in today's world is a great accomplishment.
What advice would you give to prospective online RN to BS in Nursing students?
"Don't wait," take the time and energy to move your career forward.