- Post Graduate in Adult Gerontology Primary Care NP/CNS – University of Rhode Island, 2015
- MSN – Public Health/Community Leadership, Rhode Island College 2011
- BSN – Rhode Island College, 2003
- Diploma – St. Joseph's Hospital School of Nursing, 2000
- Developed online RN-BSN Community/Public Health NUR 443
- 17 years of long term care experience
Which classes do you teach online?
RN-BSN Community/Public Health Nursing
Why did you start teaching?
Dedication to the nursing profession and the belief that I could help make a difference in the world.
What advice would you give to prospective online RN to BS in Nursing students?
Continuing education enriches professional growth. Online courses can be challenging; there is more writing then some students are accustomed to. Staying organized and managing your time appropriately will maximize your success in completing your BSN.